COVID-19 Guidelines for Tanning Salons
Tansmania will be opening on or about 6\29 – 7\2 as we recently found none of our staff are willing to return to work and did not give us any advance notice. We apologize for this delay in reopening as we are currently working on bringing in a new manager. When we do reopen, we will be following the following guidelines:
- Requiring everyone entering the premises to wear masks or a face covering at all times.
- Any individual who reports having any symptom consistent with COVID-19 in the last 72 hours, or having had exposure to an individual suspected of having had or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, cannot be permitted to enter, whether for work or a scheduled service.
- Requiring appointments for all services.
- Spacing appointments to allow time for cleaning and disinfecting between customers.
- Checking temperatures for clients and staff, regardless of symptoms. Individuals with a temperature over 100.4 shall not be permitted to enter the shop to work or for an appointment.
- Taking steps to reconfigure the space within the business to ensure at least six feet of distance between individuals wherever possible and implementing adaptations to the space with physical barriers, signs, tape or floor markers to facilitate social distancing.
phone: (732) 940 – 1600
Monday – Friday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: 10:00am – 7:00pm